Blue Cheetah Analog Design
Blue Cheetah Analog Design Inc. is a growing, technology start-up headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. Our mission is to generate state-of-the-art in package die-to-die semiconductor IP solutions for the rapidly growing chiplet ecosystem. We accomplish this by providing high performance chiplet interface semiconductor IP to our global customers allowing them to reshape their product roadmaps to a more agile and cost effective chiplet based approach. Join our team to help usher in the chiplet era of semiconductor-based products.
We provide a professional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K plan with company match as well as generous holiday & vacation leave. Join a team where your impact to the collective success will be clear and the big company politics do not exist.
[Note: We do not expect anyone to have all the listed skills and encourage those with some to apply
• Become an integral part of our digital backend team. Work closely with the Digital FE, DV and AMS teams to ensure high quality and “ease of use” IP deliverables
• Assist our Customers in their IP integration activities
• Work with our Product Engineering team to automate and enhance the customer IP delivery system
• Must have experience working on advanced technology nodes
• B.Sc. or MS with 5 years of experience in ASIC design and verification
• Experience in synthesis, floor planning, CTS, timing closure, signal integrity, EM/IR analysis, ECO and productization
• Experience in scripting languages (e.g. tcl, Python, Scala)
• Solid digital design fundamentals
• Innate drive to figure out a better way to do things
• Strong shell scripting/programming/Scala skills
• HLS or agile development experience
• Experience in logic-level design and verification
• Analog design interaction experience
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.bcanalog.com.