Website Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systèmes’ NuoDB provides a modern cloud-native, cloud-agnostic distributed SQL database that delivers on-demand scaleout and continuous availability for high throughput transactional workloads.
At NuoDB, we’re energized by tough problems. We think differently. We’re passionate about innovation and invention. We’ve taken on a challenge that other companies have been unable to master: building a distributed SQL database for a cloud-native, cloud-agnostic world.
With engineering offices in Dublin and Boston, we provide unique opportunities for employees to showcase their talents and grow their careers working on critical database software.
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. If you’re a collaborative team player, someone who loves to wrestle with complex problems and are passionate about quality, you will find a home here.
What will your role be?
NuoDB’s QA team based in Dublin is looking for someone with the depth and breadth of experience to drive performance testing for our elastic, distributed, always-on, multi-tier database. You will work closely with developers as they push the envelope of what our database is capable of and tackle some of the hardest data problems that are out there.
In this role you will:
- Take ownership of all aspects of performance testing for the database
- Design, implement, extend and maintain performance tests and benchmarks
- Investigate performance problems, identify bottlenecks, file bugs and ensure they get fixed
The challenges ahead
Our ideal candidate has a sharp QA mindset, experience with performance testing of back-end systems and experience with Linux tracing and monitoring tools. You will have a strong track record of working independently and as part of a team.
Your key success factors
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent
- A track record of testing performance of complex back-end and/or distributed systems
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills essential
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Linux tracing and monitoring tools
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Python and/or Java
- Experience with Shell scripting
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.