- 4 to 6 years of experience in Power electronics Multilayer High Density High-speed design with Mixed signals, Analog / Digital, RF and Flex PCB and Power designs.
- 2+ years of experience in 12-100V and 200 to 500 Amps rating.
- Must be strong in both Cadence Allegro 17.x and Altium 22x & 23x.
- Experience in power Electronics (power supplies, DC-DC converters, power traces, Bus Bar calculation, High voltage / High current isolation).
- Must have hands on experience in using and working on Allegro Design Entry HDL and Allegro PCB Designer.
- Must be strong Knowledge on rules creation in Constraint.
- Strong knowledge on the thermal consideration on the designs.
- Should have the thorough understanding of creepage and clearance and how to avoid during the design.
- Understanding of PCB/laminate materials and electrical parameters a plus.
- Must be strong in IPC standards Library footprint creation.
- Very good work experience on Complex and multi-layer boards.
- Very good experience in DFx standards (DFM / DFA / DFT).
- Must have working experience in Stacked and complex boards with high layer count.
- Must have knowledge in SI / PI analysis.
- Must be strong in Constraints Driven methodology.
- Strong experience in CAM350 Gerber validation tool.
- Good Communication and Analytical skills.
- Strong commitment to achieve the high quality of every task.
- Adopt the new culture and work environment.
- Self-driven, motivated and show high productivity in PCB design and development
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.