- Experience in Multilayer High Density High-speed design with Mixed signals, Analog / Digital, RF and Flex PCBs.
- Project requirements understanding, involve in High speed and High layer count PCB Design for complex circuit architectures / designs, Microstrip and strip line designs, stack-up designs
- Experience in HDI(Blind/Buried), stacked, staggered, back drilling, Flex design, Rigid Flex, RF circuit boards, micro-via technology is a must.
- Realize PCB designs with high electrical constraints, while balancing the competing needs of the electrical design with those of the manufacturing standards (DFM and DFT)
- Must be strong in Mentor Graphics Expedition VX version, Altium Designer 23.x & Cadence Allegro 17.x.
- Must have hands on experience in using and working on Allegro Design Entry HDL and Allegro PCB Designer.
- Must have worked in High-Speed interfaces PCIEx Gen3/4/5, DDR Gen3/4/5, QSFP, FMC, HDMI, USB, Ethernet. (PCIe / DDR from these any one of the interfaces is must).
- Must be strong in IPC standards Library footprint creation.
- Very good work experience on Complex and multi-layer design (between 12 Layers to 26 Layers).
- Must be used Back drill methodology in couple of designs.
- Very good experience in DFx standards (DFM / DFA / DFT).
- Must have working experience in Stacked and complex boards with high layer count.
- Must have used HDI technology (Microvia (Laser via), Blind and Buried Vias) in couple of designs.
- Must have knowledge in SI / PI analysis.
- Must be strong in Constraints Driven methodology.
- Strong experience in CAM350 Gerber validation tool.
- Good Communication and Analytical skills.
- Strong commitment to achieve the high quality of every task.
- Adopt the new culture and work environment.
- Self-driven, motivated and show high productivity in PCB design and development.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.