Our client in Auburn Hills, MI is looking for an NVH Engineer. This is a contract position.
What You Will Do:
The NVH Engineer is responsible for Noise, Vibration and Harness in the vehicle. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ride and Shake, Wind Noise and Operational Sound Quality.
- Plan, monitor and participate in required NVH testing.
- Analyze and present results.
- Vehicle testing on a track or chassis dynamometer.
- Subjective analysis of noise/vibration quality.
- Objective data analysis of noise/vibration, frequency analysis, order analysis/order tracking, modal analysis, and transfer path analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineer from an ABET Accredited Program.
- 3+ years of experience inn Noise or Vibration (NVH).
- Must be capable of performing duties with limited supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.