Date: Feb 21, 2020
Location: Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317 Washington, DC, DC, US, 20018 Philadelphia, PA, US, 19104-9998 Baltimore, MD, US, 21229-9998 Indianapolis, IN, US, 46222-9998
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Field Marketing Manager will develop, manage and evolve marketing programs for the ANSYS regional sales teams. This position works closely with key program stakeholders including product marketing managers, industry marketing managers, product managers, support teams and ANSYS regional sales teams. The primary objective of the role is demand generation through successful campaign execution and understanding of key industry trends, strategic market opportunities and sales priorities.
- Plans demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline for the sales organization
- Executes strategic global marketing campaigns and regional industry campaigns at the territory level
- Identifies new tactics to connect with market across all personas including users, managers and executives
- Builds a community of customers, prospects and students through PR, social media, webinars and other digital tactics
- Nurtures existing leads through digital content, events and other persona appropriate marketing methods.
- Monitor lead flow within the territory to ensure the appropriate sales channels are receiving and following up on leads
- Creates and manage territory program budget; measures ROI of field marketing tactics through metrics analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of experience in marketing
- Proven ability to work closely and successfully with a sales organization
- Proven ability to successfully execute a variety of marketing programs, including targeted direct mail and email, field events, social media, executive engagements, awareness campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation systems to successfully run campaigns
- Ability to work very independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytics, reporting, and written communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- An MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience in B2B and B2C demand generation environment preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.