1. Determines current and future IT Security needs. Oversees the design and implementation of IT security that support the enterprise solution architecure of the organization. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
2. Implements the enterprise IT security architecture and the development and maintenance of the organization’s security environment.
3. Manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Network Security
1) Internet access risk management and security defence
2) E-Mail risk management and security defence
3) DMZ and public cloud risk management and security defence
4) Fab, Office and intranet network compartment, risk management and security defence
2. End-Point Protection
1) Anti-virus solution enhancement
2) Data lost protection
3) Vulnerability scan and patch management
3. Fab and OT Security management
1) Fab tool protection
2) OT environment risk assessment and security defence
4) Vulnerability scan and patch management
4. Policy and OI management
5. IT security training and awareness promotion
6. Local IT security management
7. IT security compliance check and audit
1. MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field.
2. In depth knowledge of technologies covering the IT security, corporate network, system infrastructure technologies (networks, server, end-point, mobile, storage) and the broader digital ecosystem.
3. Knowledge and identification of network infrastructure threats or virus, intrusion containment and mitigation techniques.
4. At least 12 year experience in IT industry or related infrastructure role.
5. At least 7 year experience in IT security or network management
6. IT security related certificate is a plus
1. 12 years of experiences in the Information Technology industry or related infrastructure role.
2. 7 years+ in a role responsible for, or heavily involved in, managing IT security projects including network/firewall management tasks. Experiences in implementing changes on large networks.
3. Proven experiences in working large cross-functional efforts in a matrix organization.
4. Proven communication and personal skills with all levels of internal/external, technical/non-technical customers/users.
5. Proven experiences in building, leading and developing a team of security individuals into a high performing cohesive group. Experiences with all aspects of personnel decisions, management, and development.
1. Love working with cross-org teams for risk assessment and new solution survey
2. Strong commitment for task follow up and problem solving
3. Be confident to present your findings to all levels of the organization, including peers, senior management and internal customers.
Primary Location: Taiwan-Hsinchu
Job: Information Technology
Job Posting Date: Feb 25, 2020
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.