The Vision Business Unit is a unique and dedicated group in CEVA. We offer our customers the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any Neural Networks based applications. Areas such as AI, 3D Processing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality push us to deal with innovative technologies that our customers near future products require. Our solutions are related to a variety of markets such as Smartphones, Automotive, Drones, AR/VR headsets and more.
In this role, you will take significant part in the development CEVA’s innovative AI graph compiler quantization and optimization. As a key member of our team, you will be at the forefront of revolutionizing how artificial intelligence is integrated into edge computing, contributing to the development of cutting-edge solutions that empower edge devices to run diverse and complex AI networks efficiently, marking a significant stride in the evolution of technology.
- Develop strategies for model quantization, compression, and acceleration.
- Work with the latest and most advanced AI architectures, staying abreast of cutting-edge developments in the field.
- Implement state-of-the-art models and techniques to enhance the capabilities of edge devices.
- Collaborate with hardware and software engineers to address challenges related to hardware compatibility, platform integration, and real-time processing.
- B.Sc in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university
- 3+ years of software development experience in python
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Ability picking up new knowledge quickly
- Passion for deep learning.
- Experience with PyTorch
- Experience with model quantization, compression, and optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of hardware accelerators and their integration with deep learning models.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.