We are looking for a Linux System Administrator to join our IT Team.
Position includes managing IT environments and developing IT solutions as well as driving improvements in automation.
Position includes matrix management of 2 sub-contractors
In this job, you will:
- Research and drive systems for automation improvement
- Work with the design community to improve availability and execution of systems.
- Manage Linux environment, improve and scale up software and systems.
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of servers and storage resources, applications, and key processes.
- Repair and recover from failures, reviewing systems logs, verify flawless jobs completion.
- Install new/rebuild servers and configure hardware, network, services, settings, storage.
- 2+ years of experience as a Linux system administrator.
- Hands-on approach and abilities.
- Linux admin (RH/Ubuntu) – MUST
- Scripting (bash, python, Perl) – MUST
- configuration & automation (Puppet, Ansible) – MUST
- Networking (DNS, DHCP, NAT, etc.) – MUST
- NX and similar – ADVANTAGE
- Kubernetes and Containers – ADVANTAGE
- VMware – ADVANTAGE
- NetApp – ADVANTAGE
- Grid systems – ADVANTAGE
- License servers, Cadence, MATLAB etc. – ADVANTAGE
- Self-managed and self-learning
- Proven ability to handle tasks end-to-end
- Great inter-personal abilities
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.