- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-8 years of experience in hands on software development using Java and its related ecosystem/technologies.
- Proficient in developing multi-threaded server side enterprise software using Core Java and database.
- Working experience of microservices architecture and distributed systems with expertise in REST, Spring Boot, NoSQL development and other open source technologies.
- Good designing skill with understanding of various components of microservices e.g. API gateway, Load balancer, Reverse proxy, Authentication/Authorization, Distributed cache etc.
- Good analytic and problem solving skills.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Good to have:
- Hands on experience on AngularJS/Java Scripting
- Exposure to Data Management Systems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.