Perforce Software powers innovation at an unrivalled scale. Our solutions drive quality, security, compliance, collaboration, and speed across the technology lifecycle. We bring deep domain and vertical expertise to every customer, so nothing stands in the way of success.
Our global footprint spans more than 80 countries and includes over 75% of the Fortune 100. Perforce delivers solutions for even the toughest DevOps challenges and is trusted by the world’s top brands and notable market leaders, such as Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Marriott, NASA, Nvidia, Pixar, Qualcomm, Salesforce.com, Samsung, and SAP.
Sarah Logan, Associate Director-Revenue Operations is searching for Lead Revenue Operations Specialist to join the team. The Lead Revenue Operations Specialist is responsible for leading and supporting the renewal process, order fulfillment, and customer assistance. Additionally, you will be the source of information and guidance for a team of revenue operations specialists. The role works closely with department management on establishing and upholding best practices to better serve the customers and streamline internal processes.
- Act as a local go-to representative for questions or concerns around Revenue Operations
- Utilize Salesforce, NetSuite, and internal applications to:
- Process orders and issue license keys in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide customer quotes, invoices, and other related information.
- Regularly provide detailed metrics to internal stakeholders related to case queue management.
- Responsible for resolving complex customer issues and mitigating potential attrition during the contract term.
- Provide customers a personalized level of service that reinforces the value of Perforce.
- Ability to leverage CRM system for daily needs such as pulling reports, identifying gaps and implementing process improvements.
- Lead team meetings focused on training, best practices, process and business updates.
- Communicate to management on significant ‘At Risk’ or ‘Closed Lost’ renewals of high dollar value.
- Maintain customer information and ensure data integrity within internal systems.
- Support the supplier setup process, including execution of supplier due diligence forms and other necessary documents as required by the customer.
- Assist with training and onboarding talent alongside the Revenue Operations Management.
- Serve as a mentor to team members and identify opportunities to connect & expand upon learnings.
- Address escalations from team members on day-to-day issues and complexities and raise awareness to the Manager, Revenue Operations as appropriate.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- Fluent in English Language.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, related program, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 2+ years in a customer service support role or order processing environment.
- Previous software or technology company experience preferred.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to deliver accuracy across multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in analyzing business/ operational data to identify trends and variations in results.
- Ability to foster a cohesive team environment.
- Extensive understanding of Revenue Operations and Customer Service Support.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Experience with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- NetSuite experience a plus.
- Exceptional customer service and diplomacy skills.
- Proven ability to manage a large case load and prioritize incoming activity.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.