Website Silicon Creations
Silicon Creations is a leading provider of the analog and mixed-signal semiconductor IP solutions founded in 2006 in Atlanta (USA), present in Kraków since 2011. The company designs the clock generation circuits (e.g. PLL phase-locked loops, oscillators), high-speed SerDes circuits and fast differential LVDS data interfaces in various CMOS processes from 3 nm to 180 nm for the customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.siliconcr.com
- Verification / simulation of the mixed-signal integrated circuits in SPICE environment,
- Optimization and performance improvement of the IPs,
- Creating a simulation plan and test scenarios to achieve best test coverage,
- Preparing testbenches for simulations,
- Fast problem solving (autonomous and/or in cooperation with the design team),
- Analysis and visualization of the simulation results, creating reports and documentation for the formal design reviews.
- At least MSc or BSc/BEng (during MSc studies) degree in electronics or related profile,
- Good knowledge of electronics (microelectronics preferred), particularly in the areas related to the company’s profile,
- Knowledge of topics related to the design of integrated circuits intended for data or clock generation and distribution i.e.: signal integrity, jitter and its types, analysis of eye diagrams (eye-pattern), transmission lines etc.,
- Performing transistor-level feasibility study for various mixed-signal circuit blocks,
- Knowledge of basic architectures of I/O buffers in various signalling standards i.a.: LVDS, CML, HCSL, POD etc.,
- Skills in data analysis and visualization (e.g. Python / Matlab / Perl / TCL),
- Practical skills using Linux system,
- Experience with SPICE,
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, in particular in English (including technical language)
- Team player
- Stable employment in an international company working with cutting-edge microelectronic technologies
- Competitive salary
- Package of benefits, among others private medical care, life insurance, free lunches, benefit-system
- An interesting, challenging job with a true influence on the company’s future
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Cooperations with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.siliconcr.com.