Job Description and Requirements
- SNPS is the world number one IP provider with many experts from around the world and talented highly motivated Viet Nam engineering team.
- Analog Mixed Signal (AMS) Team is responsible for the most advanced multi-dies interface technology: UCIe, AIB, OHBI. Our team is seeking for great Fresh and Junior level Engineer.
- If you are an fresh graduated or have 1-2 years of experience in IC design, a great team player, willing to learn – this should be a perfect opportunity for you.
- SNPS is the world number one IP provider. To be trained and developed by many experts from around the world and talented highly motivated Viet Nam engineering team
- Professional, innovative, fair and fun working environment. Strong culture company.
- Competitive salary and benefit. Strong support from company for health: Insurance, Sport clubs: Football, Ping-Pong, Badminton, Yoga, Zumba …
- Strong support from company for team building, social activities: Team trip, Family Day…
- Opportunity to get in touch with the complete design flow of a real complicated Analog Mixed Signal Design from specification to silicon.
- Chance to work with bleeding edge technologies that enable Data Center, AI/ML, 5G applications.
- Clear career path of self-development to either Technical Expert or Design Leader/Manager
- Travel to USA, Europe and Asia for training or on-site support.
- Will be trained to work on
- Work on custom layout Analog IPs like High Speed IOs, PLL, DLL, Bandgap, High Speed macros for PHY, Clock trees…
- Floor planning, power design, signal routing strategy, EMIR awareness, parasitic optimization for layout blocks from schematics
- Do layout verification for DRC/LVS/ERC/ANT/ESD/DFM
- Complete all design quality checks and data quality checks
- Report design and status to mentors and design leads.
- Create documents that required by the given tasks
- BS in Electronics Engineering, Electromechanics, Telecommunications.
- 1/2 years of experience in related fields of IC designs is a plus.
- Interested in IC design and desire to persuade long term career path with IC design.
- Good English communication verbally and in writing.
- Good team player, willing to help others.
- Highly responsible
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.