- Should be self-starters and can operate with very little direction and are excited about playing a key role in the early days of a company.
- Opportunity to work on EDA tools.
- Opportunity to work on algorithms for Artificial intelligence and Machine learning.
- Experience in JavaFX is an added advantage.
- Experience in developing applications for Linux.
- Familiarity with Java Design Pattern.
- Experience in object-oriented development for a real-time system is required.
- Ability to develop and troubleshoot multi-threaded applications.
- Strong mathematical skills are required.
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle—from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements till release & implementation.
- Help in building Java FX/Swing based, Web based, Android mobile and tablet based application.
- Mandatory Key Skills: Core Java/J2EE, Java FX, Swing, JSP/Servlets, REST Webservices, RDBMS, OO Design, Data Structures, Linux
- Preferred Skills: Android, Spring framework, Agile exposure, TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration/Jenkins.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.truechip.net.