Website Agile Analog
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we can design circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process.
We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations and if you have that similar mindset with the desire to make an impact then play a part in our story.
This position is based in the Cambridge office and will require being in the office 4 days a week as such we will only accept applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK and are able to commute to Cambridge.
What you will be doing
You will join our ServiceDesk team and will act as the initial point of contact for any day-to-day support queries from our internal user base. This role will primarily focus on the 1st and 2nd line support queries and so your customer service skills and hands-on flexible approach will be key. You will be responsible for escalating complex issues to other 2nd or 3rd line support technicians.
We use a variety of tools including:
- MS Office
- Google Suite
- Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence)
What we need from you:
- Hands on experience with end-user hardware is essential
- Working knowledge of supporting Linux and Macs is critical
- The desire to challenge yourself on a daily basis
- A proactive nature, focusing on getting things done and taking the lead and ownership on 1st/2nd line tech support
- A strong emphasis on delivering superior customer service to employees at all times
- The ability to be able to manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks and tickets
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to ensure new starters have a positive IT induction
Even better if you have:
- Understanding of the semiconductor industry
- Scripting / coding experience
- Relevant IT certifications
What we offer in return:
As well as the opportunity to really play a pivotal part in our success, we offer:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.agileanalog.com.