Ceva is looking for an IT Helpdesk support, providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software
- Provide end-user support, resolving technical issues and provides technical assistance for Windows OS.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, chat or email
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Diagnose and resolve issues raised by customers (desktop, laptop, servers)
- Working with MS office applications
- Basic troubleshooting of the network and printers.
- Set-up new workstations including monitors, phones, software and hardware.
- train users on basic system and computer functions.
- Monitor and work with the Help desk support ticketing system.
- Follow Help Desk procedures and maintain the IT systems documentation.
- Log all help desk interactions
- Follow up with users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Prepare activity reports
- 1-2 years of work experience (or equivalent experience in the army).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft OS .
- Familiarity with hardware components (desktops, laptops, servers)
- Team player
- Great communication skills for communication with employees.
- Multi-Tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Networking experience (AD – advantage).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.