Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
What You Will Do:
- Understand the company’s products and solutions under the training of dedicated personnel
- Collaborate with the development team to conduct daily product function testing and feedback
- Write test documents, requirements documents, design documents, training documents and other documentation work
- Install and deploy the company’s products within the company or at customer sites, and conduct debugging to ensure the correct and stable operation of the products.
What You Will Need:
- Mechanical engineering, vehicle engineering or computer-related majors, bachelor degree or above
- Proficient in using office tools and able to independently complete document writing work
- Have strong logical thinking ability and be able to think and analyze problems independently
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high-performance computing (HPC) and artificial intelligence (AI). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.