Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, you will be at the heart of innovations that change the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart Everything. Synopsys powers it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you have a passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon Creation business supplies tools to create and verify IC designs. Leading-edge customers use these tools on their most challenging designs. Formality is one of these tools and offers next-generation equivalence checking technology.
As a member of the Formality R&D (Santiago) team, you will work with other enthusiastic and creative engineers from Santiago and US site. You will contribute to a growing tool where you can expand your knowledge and skills. Things you’ll learn include formal verification strategies and working on a huge code base.
You will be responsible for:
- Enhancing the product through developing algorithms and writing code.
- Learning, analyzing, testing, and debugging the Formality code base.
The goal: understand customer needs and product directions. Delivering high-quality software on schedule.
- Experience with C / C++ on Linux platforms.
- Broad understanding of data structures, algorithms and heuristics.
- Good analytic, debug, and problem-solving skills.
- A strong desire to learn and explore new technologies. Ability to work in both independent and collaborative settings.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.