Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
Start Date: August/September 2023
We are seeking a Human Resource Intern to assist in delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. You will work with the university recruiting teams to attract and implement new recruitment and sourcing techniques. This intern will also incorporate the use of social media and social networks to source a diverse pool of candidates and highlight the amazing intern program we have at Altair.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain applicant pools by studying current and projected job needs and qualifications; identify and qualify sources; research, target, and cold call potential candidates; resume management, data integrity, skill set matching and tracking.
- Coordinate with students and managers and schedule interviews.
- Evaluate and review applicants’ qualifications, skills and experience to determine if they meet position requirements.
- Coordinate with Marketing team on Intern program initiatives, assist with branding and intern highlights.
- Serve as a point of contact for Interns during the summer program.
- Lead Intern program activities, both virtually and in person.
- Assist with our diversity and inclusion initiatives, which includes working with our Employee Resource Groups, marketing and communications.
What You Will Need:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or college as a part or full-time undergraduate or graduate student.
- Strong Interest in social justice issues and creating diverse, equitable and inclusive workplaces, human resources, marketing and communications.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Experience with social media and social networks required.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Must be able to interact professionally with individuals at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to be professional and maintain confidentiality a must.
- This internship will be fully or partially remote and requires internet access and the ability to make phone calls in a quiet area.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- Collaborative environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.