The Xe Arch and IP Engineering team is responsible for delivering industry-leading GPU hardware intellectual property (IP) blocks for various market segments. We strive to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world-class engineering. Looking for Experienced Pre-Silicon Validation engineers, where you will work closely with architects, software/hardware engineering, design and simulator experts. If you have the desire and ability to learn quickly and gain new knowledge your potential here is limitless.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Willing to lead large technical functional areas across multiple teams.
- Willing to drive new, innovative solutions to address challenges that are unique to leading edge large system integration.
- Thoughtful and perceptive analytical skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You should have master’s degree Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with 10+ years of experience
- Strong background in Pre-Si verification.
- Strong background in Logic Design, Architecture. Experience using System Verilog.
- Development and execution of validation test plans
- Preferred experience in Shader analysis and Debug experience, Emulation background or Post silicon debug expertise.
Inside this Business Group
The focus of Accelerated Computing Systems and Graphics (AXG) is to accelerate our execution in strategic growth areas of high-performance computing and graphics. AXG is chartered with delivering high performance computing and graphics solutions (IP, Software, Systems), for both integrated and discrete segments across client, enterprise and data center. Our mission is to make zeta-scale computing accessible to every human on the planet by the end of this decade and to entertain, educate and connect billions of people with buttery smooth visual experiences.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.