Website Dassault Systemes
In this context, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Assessment of internal control,
- Business process organization and performance audits
- Risk analysis, and
- Participation in cross-functional projects
Regarding the assessment of internal control in the various Group subsidiaries, recent acquisitions and information systems, you will be in charge of the following activities:
- Training, informing employees and monitoring projects to set up internal control mechanisms,
- Qualitative review of documented procedures and controls in the main subsidiaries,
- Definition of test plans,
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of internal control mechanisms,
- Monitoring the implementation of corrective measures.
About the organization and performance audits of business processes, you will contribute to the phases:
- Risk assessment and construction of the work program,
- Implementation of the work program, through interviews with the various stakeholders and dedicated testing,
- Conclusion, consolidation of the results of the audit with your management, drafting of the report and communication of the conclusions to the stakeholders involved in the audit but also to Senior Management depending on the criticality.
In the continuity of all missions, you are in charge of writing audit reports and monitoring the implementation of action plans.
This position is based in Vélizy-Villacoublay (78), at the Group’s head office, 15% travel is expected.
Your strengths for success
- Education Business school or Engineering school Bac+5
- Experience of at least 3 seasons in an audit firm (with major international accounts) or within an internal audit department.
- You demonstrate great interpersonal skills and appreciate teamwork.
- You demonstrate autonomy, rigor, and have an excellent spirit of analysis and synthesis
- Perfect command of English is essential for this position.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.