Website Siemens EDA
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation. We know that the only way a business thrive is if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global, diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in new ways. Who knows where our shared journey will take you?
The Siemens Industry, Inc. distribution center in Roebuck, SC is seeking to fill a General Labor-Busway Assembly position. This person will be an integral member of a diverse and dynamic team. As a GL Busway Assembler, you could be working with moving material, taping, peeling, loading, unloading, use of mechanical tools, different measurement tools and assembly areas. No Experience needed!
This position offers the chance for you to grow, contribute and learn as far as your growth mindset takes you. From Day 1, you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential and creativity to make a difference for tomorrow. At Siemens Roebuck, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our success. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions, and innovate to succeed.
- As a GL Busway Assembler, your responsibilities will include performing repetitive assembly operation to include:
- Placing parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolting, screwing or fastening parts together using hand tools or powered tools.
- Testing and adjusting as needed.
- Detecting, reporting and documenting unusual conditions, defective material or specific problems related to quality, safety and delivery.
- The ability to work in a team, multi-task, cross-train and perform within production requirements is required.
- Performing other work per Supervisor’s direction.
You will have impact if you have the following minimum qualifications:
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Manufacturing experience desired but is not required
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Must be able to reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs , and push/pull/slide heavy material
- Must be able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Other: Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass Essential Functional Test
- Must be able to work 3rd Shift
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment within the United States without the need for current or future employer – sponsored work authorization.
Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The pay for this position is $18.33 per hour.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.