Date: Mar 22, 2020
Location: Cambridge, GB, CB1
If you’re an experienced engineer with extensive knowledge about Frontend Web development, who also has a passion for building delightful user experiences, join us!
As an Angular / TypeScript Software Engineer at Granta, you will be responsible for building front end interfaces to our flagship Materials Information products, used in the Aerospace & Automotive sectors.
What you’ll do:
• Implement compelling, usable web applications; contribute to their design; and engineer them with Angular & Typescript
• Develop clean, maintainable, reusable cross-browser code
• Champion the User Experience across our software development process
• Optimize our web applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Draft UI designs, and ensure their technical feasibility
• Join a fun team, make a difference, and grow your skills
What we’re looking for:
• You’re experienced in developing front end web applications in Angular / TypeScript, HTML and CSS
• You have an eye for design and visual aesthetics and attention to detail
• You know how to use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
• You possess strong communication skills and the ability to draft and visually communicate UI design
• You’re self-driven, with a and conscientious mentality and a commitment to innovate with high- quality work.
Our culture & values
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act; how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company. At ANSYS we care about;
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.