The New Mexico Disaggregated Manufacturing Organization (NM DMO) is growing rapidly as it brings Foveros HVM (High Volume Manufacturing) to life under a single organization with all segments of the process co-located at a single campus for the first time. As part of this exciting growth opportunity, the Fab 9 Foveros organization is seeking Process Engineers to join our team as key contributors to our startup and ramp into HVM for Sort/Test, Die Prep, and Wafer Level Assembly areas.
In this role, you will contribute to startup and ramp into high-volume production for all aspects of your assigned module, including safety, quality, output, cost, and labor productivity. Specific contributions will include but are not limited to:
- Own and improve process equipment hardware, software, and applications systems in order to enhance the quality, reliability, and manufacturability of equipment and processes
- Identify, respond to, and characterize process tool and defect/quality problems, implementing root cause solutions to those problems, and continuously improving the safety, quality, velocity, and cost performance for your equipment and processes
- Partner with the Fab 9 Foveros New Mexico transfer team for process startup and transfer to a ramping phase, and eventually to High Volume Manufacturing (HVM)
- Interact with partner factories worldwide to transfer new processes, maintain Copy Exactly parameters, share learnings, and drive improvements
- Partnering with the Manufacturing Department to assist technicians with their technical development
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Evidence of team leadership and team building capability
- Evidence of the ability to make technical decisions and provide technical direction
- Demonstration of initiative and
- Comfortable working in a factory and/or lab environment on a regular basis
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must possess a B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, or Material Science Engineering, or a related STEM field
- This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- 1+ year experience in semiconductor fabrication process and/or equipment, or 1+ year experience in manufacturing.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.