Website Siemens EDA
Overview of the position:
As a Financial Analyst you will support operational transparency, accurate financial statements, business planning and performance management. This role will focus on ensuring the quality of BP’s financial operations and meeting internal customer’s expectations, while applying digital skills and process improvement techniques to automate and streamline tasks. The role will report into the BP Head of Supply Chain Finance with key integration points across the BP organization locally and globally.
You will make an impact by:
Work as a key strategic partner to Manufacturing and Supply Chain Functions by providing insightful analyses to support leadership in decision-making and executing financial planning and reporting.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts and analyze actual results to those plans and prior performance.
- Assist in monthly, yearly, and quarterly close activities, including the preparation of financial reports.
- Support in product costing development, implementation, and monthly variance monitoring
- Prepare and present insightful analysis to support manufacturing and logistics leadership in decision-making.
- Lead or support productivity and efficiency initiatives to drive improved performance.
- Support freight payment processing and monthly accrual entries
- Consolidate and build financial plans for the Operations organization; includes collecting and tracking headcount, capital expenses, supporting cycle count programs, and physical inventories.
- Partner with cross functional management teams to develop and deploy modeling, data collection innovative visualizations tools, and dashboards to streamline business processes and reporting.
You will win us over by having these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- 2+ years of finance or accounting experience.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require support or sponsorship now or in the future.
- Manufacturing or Supply Chain experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications and SAP.
- Advanced analytic skills and strong orientation to detail, with knowledge and experience with large data processing and visualization tools (e.g. Qlik Sense, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, etc.).
- Team oriented; gets along well with others; strong sense of emotional awareness; builds constructive and effective relationships.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
You will benefit from:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications.
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options.
- Matching 401(k), competitive vacation, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave.
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.