Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
Finance Internship Program:
Our 10-week finance internship program runs in the late May/June to early August/September timeframe and provides students with short-term positions that enable them to gain valuable real-world experience by taking on projects within various Finance and Accounting teams at the Santa Rosa site. Examples of recent intern projects include:
• Assessing and comparing the financial performance of a software division relative to major competitors
• Working with the Treasury team to prepare a ratings agency presentation package
• Evaluating customer payment terms across countries and industries to determine how to improve collection results
The projects for next summer will offer the intern an opportunity to work in such areas as Business Finance, Internal Audit, External Reporting, Investor Relations, Treasury and Tax.
Interns receive regular feedback, mentoring, evaluation, and supervision by a professional with a background in the field.
Applicants must be from an accredited MBA program on track to graduate in 2025.
Applicants must list completed accounting and finance classes on their resume
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Sound understanding of accounting principles and financial concepts (e.g., NPV, IRR)
• Strong Excel modeling and database skills
• Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
• Ability to drive for results
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to deliver effective verbal and written presentations
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
Keysight Internship Program Requirements
Candidates who wish to be considered must be enrolled in a accredited college/university as of September 2024. Applicants who have graduated before September 2024 will not be considered unless they are entering/applying to a MS or PHD program after graduating.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates who now or at any point in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B Visa status) may not be considered.
California Pay Range: $35.00 – $45.00
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region.