- Actively prospect to develop opportunities in large/strategic Civilian accounts
- Attainment of quota, quarterly, and annually.
- Develop an active and vibrant pipeline, equal to 3x quota
- Maintain current, accurate, and active SFDC hygiene
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and reports to sales leadership
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of the Puppet platform through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Travel in order to develop account relationships and close large opportunities
- Develop account-based selling methodologies and closing plans that can be coordinate with both your local management as well as the executive team
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects by leveraging renewal revenue stream and converting to ELA’s for long term business opportunities
- 7-10 years of experience solution selling enterprise software solutions, including 5 years selling to Public Sector
- Selling software to Fortune 500 and Civilian accounts with a strong technical acumen as well as the ability to have a presence with C-Level executives in the accounts
- Building and executing on a territory plan (Account-Based Selling, Command the Message, MEDDPICC or other sales methodology to ensure you can develop a long-term selling strategy within these large accounts as well as create short term tactical opportunities.)
- Understanding of the DevOps space with strong focus on Hybrid Infrastructure and CI/CD Automation
- Driving demand for newer products as well as professional services.
- Calling on both infrastructure and application development teams.
- You have experience leveraging FSIs, VARs and Alliance partners to deliver solutions with a proven track record of success with these partners
- The customer’s champion. We serve our customers by managing their expectations and delivering what we promise.
- An entrepreneurial-minded spirit—you enjoy the challenge of expanding new territory and have a knack for building land-and-expand strategy.
- You’re passionate about sales and technology.
- A team player—you understand enterprise sales is a challenge best tackled as a team effort. You effectively partner with your sales engineering counterparts, utilizing their technical expertise.
- A skilled negotiator with a knack for identifying the right solutions that best address customers’ needs and articulating the value.
- Gutsy and self-directed. You are skilled at autonomously driving projects in a startup environment. You roll up your sleeves and drive execution and results.
Visa Sponsorship: Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship or C2C.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.