TL;DR 🙂 Software development – EDA tools – Python – Verification – RISC-V ISA – Processor Microarchitecture – OOP – CPU – Start-up culture – Small team
Locations: France (Villeneuve-Loubet)
Department: French Design Centers
Employment Type: Full-Time
Flexible working hours, including working from home
Experience: Graduate to Senior
WHY WE ARE HIRING:
Codasip keeps expanding, diversifying as well as improving the verification domain, so we are happy to present a vacant SW Engineer position in our Design Center in France. Your role will cover the whole lifecycle of an internal and central set of tools used to develop all our testbenches, from development, maintenance, support, to deployment. You will be in daily contact with our engineers from France, Spain, UK, Greece, Czech Republic and Germany.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Develop new features for our internal tools used by every testbenches, for example:
- Investigating asynchronous programming
- Working on orchestration of 1M+ parallel jobs
- Metrics collection
- Advanced job grouping (fuzzy grouping, feature extraction, etc)
- Improve and enhance documentation and examples
- Support users by providing guidance, tutorials, understanding needs and requirements, and fixing bugs and improving the tools
YOU NEED TO POSSESS THE FOLLOWING KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- University degree in a related field (SW development, Embedded SW or similar)
- Experience in designing and implementing maintainable, performant and professional code in Python
- Experience with databases and frameworks such as InfluxDB, MongoDB and Grafana or similar.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git -preferred)
- Practical usage of Linux
- Communicative French and English
- Curiosity and interests in software development in general
- Experience with compute farm
- Experience with Hardware verification (VHDL/Verilog) and/or Hardware design (Verilog, VHDL, or System Verilog)
- Knowledge of machine learning, artificial intelligence, or similar topics
- Customer satisfaction
HOW YOU CAN BE ENRICHED:
- Participating in the whole development process from analysis to deployment
- Working with experienced developers.
- Collaborating with customers from France, Spain, UK, Greece, Czech Republic and Germany
WELCOME TO CODASIP
We believe Codasip is the most innovative processor solutions company. We take pride in designing and developing cutting-edge, high-performance, and energy-efficient CPU cores from scratch, and our own automated proprietary tools to fully customize them. We give our customers a unique competitive advantage by empowering their system-on-chip developers to build the most innovative products. Our processor cores are based on the RISC-V open architecture. The potential for customizing RISC-V is unlocked with the Codasip Custom Compute approach: our unique architecture description language, CodAL, and the powerful automated processor design tool, Codasip Studio. These are at the heart of our unique and groundbreaking RISC-V processor solutions.
Founded in 2014, we’ve grown into a thriving and talented global community. Our IP engineering teams work from Design Centers spread across Europe (the UK, France, Germany, Greece, Spain, Czechia), including our first and largest design center in the beautiful city of Brno, Czechia. The Codasip team is also based close to its customers, which means we have dedicated sales and application engineers in the USA, Japan, Korea, and China.
Codasip is a private company backed by well-funded EU grants. Our products are already making a real impact, with billions of devices already in the market powered by our processor IP and tools.
WANT TO BE AN ARCHITECT OF AMBITION? JOIN CODASIP
At Codasip we are committed to fostering a creative and collaborative work environment. Codasippers have the freedom to explore original ideas and experiment with new techniques. We believe in the benefits of cross-departmental collaboration and encourage sharing to build awareness throughout the teams. This enables you to add value through variety in your work.
When you join Codasip, you become part of a motivated team of self-starters where your ideas are appreciated and your voice is heard. We strive to create an environment where your ambition can flourish and your career can reach new heights. So, come and join our team of architects of ambition. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve at Codasip.
SOME USEFUL LINKS ON CODASIP:
We’re passionate about RISC-V processors. If you are, apply now 🙂
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.