Website Vayavya Labs
Experience: 8 to 12yrs
Today, the software is proliferating in every sector. Automotive, Avionics, Data Centers, Space – name any domain and you will notice huge lines of software code. Marc Andreessen famously remarked that Software is eating the world, a decade after – that remains truer than ever.
One of the big challenges for software teams is being able to test their software as early as possible. Software teams are gated by the availability of hardware to test the software. Top this, customers want high-quality products as early as possible.
One of the most common solutions to solve the problem of early hardware availability is creating a “Digital Twin” of the hardware (also called Virtual platforms). The digital twin models the CPU peripherals and other IP Blocks in the software itself and thus enable the actual product software to be tested very early in the product life cycle. All the major semiconductor and system companies are betting big on Virtual Prototyping technology.
You will directly interface with customers – understand their requirements, draft design documents and test specifications. You will be responsible for the overall delivery (both quality and schedule) – and for ensuring the delivery meets customer expectations. You will be assisted by a team of engineers – whom you will need to lead. You may need to technically assist the project team members and/or take up development tasks yourself.
The work may involve the development of peripheral device models, system-level integration or verification.
We at Vayavya believe managers must be hands-on developers – this role will require you to contribute technically while managing the team. You will have access to Vayavya’s experts in virtual platforms, whom you can lean on. This will be an excellent opportunity for those engineers who wish to grow their leadership skills while staying technically relevant.
Key Technical Skills:
- Hands-on experience with virtual platforms with Accellera SystemC reference simulator and/or commercial simulation tools
- Hands-on experience with SystemC Transaction-Level Modeling (TLM) styles – loosely timed and approximately timed
- Very proficient with object-oriented programming in C++98 and STL
- Must have experience in modeling a variety of peripheral devices (e.g., UART, I2C controller, GPIOs etc), with one or more complex devices like Ethernet controllers, PCIe controller, etc.
- Familiarity with C++11/14/17 enhancements (Good to have)
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Self-managed and the ability to learn and adapt
- Eager to take on new challenging work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in interacting with the customers
- Experience in managing a team
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit vayavyalabs.com.