Mixel, a leading provider of mixed-signal mobile IPs is seeking a Digital/ASIC Director of Engineering to lead our Digital/ASIC division, trusting that we will be providing a top-notch opportunity that capitalizes on empowerment, innovation, appreciation, support, and encouragement. The Digital/ASIC Director will be leading and coaching a super bright team with extensive experience in working on cutting-edge technologies with teams from Silicon Valley and customers around the globe.
- Direct & lead Digital/ASIC-FE division.
- Play a leading role in new product definition, architecture, and development.
- Participate in setting the direction for product road maps.
- Work closely with Mixel HQ on developing the company plans and execution.
- Work with the sales and marketing department on pre-sale and marketing activities.
- Initiate and lead engineering process improvements.
- Drive the Digital/ASIC-FE design and verification teams’ short-term and long-term plans.
- Manage the leadership team meeting where the different aspects of the projects are discussed.
- Can lead projects based on bandwidth.
- Review customer-related issues and provide feedback either directly or through project leads.
- Conduct weekly meetings with team members to follow up on progress.
- Design & implement a development and training plan for all team members.
- Promote Mixel’s culture of continuous improvement, innovation, and empowerment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering. Master’s or Ph.D. degree is a plus.
- Years of experience in the same field: 15-25 Years of experience in Digital IC Design and Verification.
- Strong knowledge of Verilog RTL design, ASIC/FPGA design flows, and Timing Sign-off.
- Knowledge of System Verilog and UVM Verification.
- Strong knowledge of Shell scripting/programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous competitive total rewards package.
- Exciting, challenging yet friendly environment.
- Unlimited professional growth opportunities.
- Continuous support on all levels.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mixel.com.