proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way the reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry, and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and play a leading role at Israel’s most promising startup. (By Globes – הסטארט-אפים המבטיחים של 2022 – גלובס (globes.co.il))
We are looking for the best DevOps Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- 3+ Years of experience with large-scale production environments
- Hands-On experience in building CD processes to production environment
- Strong knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform / Terragrunt
- Experience with dev supporting tools such as code coverage and DevSec
- Experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and management – strong advantage
- Experience with solutions such as RabbitMQ or Kafka – strong advantage
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Groovy, or Bash
- Hands-on experience with Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Experience with Gradle is a strong advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science is a major advantage
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Elasticsearch, and more
- Evaluate new cloud-native technologies and vendor products to continuously improve our solution
- Develop and constantly improve our CI/CD pipelines
- Manage fully containerized large-scale production environments
- Automate platform deployment and upgrade on AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Apply and improve visibility by using monitoring tools and solutions
- Ensure high availability of the solution while taking cost optimization in mind
- Reduce build time and apply code quality and security tools
- Own our GitHub account management and improve our usage continuously
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.