Website Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 200,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website – www.3DS.com.
DELMIA Brand Supply Chain Operations has as mission to define the strategic offerings, brand specific tools, and accelerators, and hands-on support the GEO’s to in the VALUE ENGAGEMENT process to make their TechSales and Services organization successful in selling and delivering solutions to customers.
We are looking for an Industry Process Consultant Workforce Planning for our DELMIA Global Brand Supply Chain Operations team. Your base will be in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands) or a suitable alternative location in EMEAR, but your territory will be Global. You will work closely together with colleagues across the globe in the DELMIA Brand and in the various GEO’s around the world.
What will your role be?
- You will ensure the success of the GEO TechSales and Services teams in realizing the transformation path toward selling and implementing competitive, fast, and high quality DELMIA Quintiq solutions in the area of Workforce Planning.
- Ensure due diligence and hands-on support in the VALUE ENGAGEMENT activities by the GEO Services teams, and assure quality and strategic alignment of the proposed solutions to customers.
- Prevent and if necessary resolve escalations both internally and externally by leveraging on your extensive expertise on content and governance.
- Provide transparency of activities and measurable results by using the power of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform dashboards and collaboration tools.
The challenges ahead
- Collaborate with GEO teams to create the best possible offering, making use of IPE replication and technical accelerators within the globally endorsed delivery VALUE ENGAGEMENT framework.
- Resolve (potential) escalations in services proposals and services deliveries, by interacting with GEO stakeholders and where needed with customers.
- Actively assure quality of the proposed solution and its delivery.
- Contribute with business consultant to capture customer business processes. Challenge customer business processes in regard of value creation and business transformation.
- Assess customer opportunity in regards of feasibility, value and risks and contribute in ORB and Gate Review meetings.
- Leverage collaboration between 3DS organization around a common view of the solution architecture for project success and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure to stick to out of the box solution implementation as much as possible and reduce unnecessary customizations.
Your key success factors
- Relevant tertiary education degree with proven experience in an Industry Process Consultant, Technical Sales, or Solution Architect/Consultant role in the Workforce Planning domain focusing on Supply Chain Planning software solutions
- Demonstrate extensive experience in the Workforce Planning industry: police / defense workforce, Maintenance Repair & Overhaul (MRO) – crew for line maintenance and hangar maintenance, crew at port terminal
- Display an analytical and architectural mindset in combination with an understanding of business processes and value. The ability to present, stand-up for and negotiate your solutions to stakeholders internally, but also in the customer organization.
- Previous experience with larger scale, complex software implementation.
- Diplomatic ability to obtain buy-in from internal stakeholders and customers on adoption of best practices and accelerators.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.