We are currently seeking US Interns to Build our Next Generation Team!
Our interns will participate in a variety of activities, including marketing campaign execution, proactive inbound/outbound prospecting, lead/contact management, pipeline building/ lead generation tactics, market analytics, information gathering, report and content creation, social networking, and a multitude of other exciting projects.
All interns will be provided the training and coaching needed to become a vital and productive team member during their assignment. In this role, interns will have ownership and direct impact to the bottom-line success of the business. You will be joining a fast-paced, close-knit group that thrives in a competitive and fun environment. Those who succeed, will be offered a full-time position at the end of the internship assignment.
This role reports to the US BDR Team Lead, and will directly support one of the 4 Major Departments – marketing, sales, product, and enablement.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for supporting the success of targeted and comprehensive sales/enablement/marketing strategies, tactics and initiatives
- Contribute to general market research on potential customers, trends and key businesses and organization/associations active within the market
- Collaborate with sales, enablement, and marketing to understand target audiences and gather intelligence on the competition
- Learn and apply sales/marketing techniques, prospect/client engagement development practices, and market/opportunity evaluation/execution
- Complete ad-hoc projects, as assigned, in support of various business objectives
- Present a “can-do” attitude, willing to jump in and help where needed
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree—marketing, business administration, or communications preferred– currently enrolled students will be considered as well
- Confident self-starter who can work well with minimum supervision and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple competing tasks and demands
- A problem-solver—quick to figure solutions, make things happen and think progressively
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills; position works closely with multiple functions
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce preferred, but not necessary
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Training & Development – free training on Altair products