proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for an experienced IC Data Analysis Engineer who is results oriented, have strong analytical skills, attention to details and would like to be a part of building exciting company.
- BSEE or equivalent
- 3-5 years in IC/System product/test/yield engineering
- Past experience of IC and system level testing, data analysis and characterization – Must
- understanding of IC fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and qualification processes – Must
- JMP statistical software expert (or equivalent software) – Must
- Good software skills, especially in scripting languages
- Experience with Test development on ATE (Automated Test Equipment) – Advantage
- digital circuits simulation (HSpice, prime time etc.)- Advantage
- IC reliability physics – Advantage
- Strong problem solving and prioritization ability
- Ability to drive projects to full execution on time
- Strong presentation, communication skills
- Fast/Self Learner, Sense of urgency
Analyze pre/post silicon data, develop algorithms for our proprietary “big data” analytics platform for ICs and application level. Interact with customers on integration and problem solving.
- Working with customers on proteanTecs solution integration pre/post silicon
- Performing data analysis and providing insights on data extracted from pre/post silicon stages
- Working with internal software team to implement algorithms in the analytics platform
- Working with IC design groups to characterize and enhance circuit performance
- Supporting customers with analytics platform problems solving and new features introduction
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.