Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Integrated in the FRANCE Local Response Team located in Les Ulis office, the candidate will support Keysight customers / business partners through deep E2E process knowledge and excellent customer relationships: uncompromised integrity whilst Operational Excellence and contribution to Customer Success are key success factors.
In a small team of experts, the candidate will focus on Customer enquiry qualification and correct end-to-end customer support: timelines and quality will be key factor for Keysight and Customer success. This position requires high energy and a good attitude/teamwork to drive effective problem resolution. Strong customer focus and flexibility to adapt to new processes and organizations changes, are also key success factors.
The candidate will be responsible to manage customer located in France. Experience in customer facing environment will be a must.
- Interfacing with existing or potential customers, sales and/or service representatives and partners to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales enquiries.
- Inquiry qualification
- Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
- Solves complex administrative problems requiring breadth/depth of customer service knowledge
- Determines and develops approaches to administrative customer service assignments
- Evaluate further customer needs and route queries that require further investigation to the appropriate Team.
- Log Interactions and outcome in the appropriate system.
- In addition to the prompt reaction to customer request, collect customer feedback and identify business opportunities.
Job Qualifications and skills
- Requires previous experience in customer facing environment
- Communication skills
- Strong Customercare attitude
- Ability to work in a demanding multi-tasking environment
- Planning and ability to escalate issues appropriately
- Teamwork attitude in dynamic company
- Typically, minimum of 3 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Language skills – must have:
- Native or equivalent French language skills
- Fluent English written and oral communication
- Another European language would be a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.