Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
We are looking for an outstanding, people-oriented Customer Service Representative for our multilingual customer service team in Barcelona!
This is a complex role, which means you need to be organized, communicative and able to interact with different stakeholders (customers, logistics, manufacturing and service representatives). Your primary responsibility will be creating and processing sales quotes, but you will be expected to take appropriate ownership to resolve issues throughout the quote to cash process.
What will you be doing?
- Managing customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, for example:
- order creation based on input from client and field sales representative
- input and tracking of repair/calibration requests
- manage product changes or returns
- monitor end-to-end order process status and ensure closure
- resolve questions around invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration
- Interfacing with different parties: clients, sales team, logistics, manufacturing, service technicians to execute customer requests
- Resolving problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics
- Determining and developing new or improved approaches to processes or tasks
- Exercise sound planning and judgment when managing client requests
- Solving a broad range of customer service problems varying in scope and complexity
What we offer
A place within an exciting company! At Keysight, we develop with our visionary, market-leading, and highly innovative customer breakthroughs that connect and secure the world.
Our benefits are:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A highly attractive benefits package
- Lunch vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Childcare allowance
- Gym Funding
- Keysight Results Bonus
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours and working from home days
- Individual training curriculum and development opportunities
- Language requirements: Native French and high level of English. Other languages are a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a complex, fast-paced customer service environment
- Positive, can-do attitude to ensure customer satisfaction and to go “above and beyond
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and establish strong working relationships
- Good time management and organizational skills to maximize productivity
- Detail and process oriented to ensure data accuracy and operational excellence
- Proactively resolve complex issues with the best interest of customers and Keysight in mind
- Positively manage stress that is typical in a customer service environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.