Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
In the Keysight Global Service Organization we are providing best-in-class Services to to our customers. There is a wide range of Service we are providing (Return-to-Keysight Repair and Calibration, Onsite Services and standard and customized Keysight Care Solutions). One of the growing areas is the Service of EV Battery Test Solutions. In order to provide the customer Service solutions enabling them for high uptime we are customizing the solutions to their needs. This includes Keysight managed Consignment Stocks and Resident Professionals.
In order to work together with our Customer in the EV Battery Testing to design the Service Solutions, being part of the Sales Process and ensuring that the customer is pleased with the delivered Service we are looking for a Customer Engagement Manager (CEM). This CEM is working together with the customer to understand the needs and the areas where we can improve the level of satisfaction with our provided Service. Additional to that the CEM is working together very closely with the multiple organizations who are contributing to the success of the customer. This includes the Onsite Service Team, Sales, the Global Solution Team, the Keysight Technical & Application Support Team, the Engineering and the Software Development Team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in Electrical engineering, Electrical design & test, software application control systems – preferably related to HV/LV Power/E-mobility industry.
Customer Engagement Manager would have following responsibilities:
- Meeting with the customer on a regular basis to report our KPIs and progress we have made and to listen to the customer to understand pain-points and areas of improvement.
- Working together with a cross-functional team to further improve the Service Levels of the provided Services.
- Holding Quarterly Reviews with the assigned Accounts.
Typical customers are in Power Electronics, High Voltage, High Current E-Mobility areas:
- Battery Pack, Battery Module and Cell Testing
- Electric car – On board Charger
- Charging Infrastructure Test and deployment
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree or University Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or Equivalent).
- 1-2 years Relevant experience in Electrical, Industrial application areas would be beneficial.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and professional attitude.
- Communication in English and German and being capable to work with customers and colleagues across multiple disciplines/regions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of battery technology, EV testing, electric vehicle energy storage systems, charging systems and power delivery would be an advantage.
- Excellent working proficiency in Microsoft tools, Word, Excel and Microsoft Power Point.
- Be flexible, easily adapt to changes and comfortable in dealing with all levels of people.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize work.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.