Job ID #: 17970
Job Category: Operations/Purchase/ Logistics
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: IPG Licensing
Department: Commercial Operations – Operations
Primary Country: USA
Primary Location: San Jose (CA)
About the role:
Are you passionate about accuracy, with an eye for detail and good with figures? This could be the job for you: supporting Arm, an industry leading and rapidly growing business.
We are seeking a hardworking individual to work within the Revenue Operations team to develop and deploy processes, tools, and reports to drive business planning, reporting and analysis.
- You are ambitious and agile, able to get into the detail to work with data to produce analysis
- You will lead the IPG Weekly Global Business Review (BRM) process, driving actions andfacilitating a smooth the end of quarter close
- You will support the VP Revenue Operations with analysis and forecasting for weekly executive committee updates
- You will drive activities to build a holistic forecast from the Sales and Licensing teams into a single coherent bookings and revenue forecast, translating this into a set of impactful insights which are compelling and easy to digest
- Working across the business activity to systemize tracking and management of key data, interfacing into Engineering, Licensing, Sales, Finance and Program Management, into a coherent dashboard to foster into the Revenue Recognition process
- You thrive when you are working across multiple commercial teams and collaborating with engineering project management to ensure accurate reporting and post contract management
- You are running the activities to systemize the reporting of key commercial datasets acrossIPG business functions, providing standardized drill-down analytics capabilities
- You will help evangelize the adoption of longer-term forecasting across Arm from initial investment decisions, tracking progress from product development right the way through to sale, this will be within our Salesforce Customer Relationship Management tool
What skills, and qualifications do you need?
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities gained through work experience and meaningful degree. You combine practical experience in gathering data from a variety of sources inside and outside of systems.
- You are outstanding in your use of at least three of the following tools Salesforce.com,Tableau,Excel, Business Objects, PowerApps, SAP and Power BI
- You demonstrate high performing managerial skills; a combination of leading a virtual team conjunction with outstanding individual contribution
- You have experience in crafting and communicating your findings to an executive team through presentations
- You have a validated ability to interact will any level of an organization
- You are an active listener, inquisitive and enjoy a limited amount of business travel
- You have obtained a bachelor’s degree in a relevant business discipline or at least five years relevant experience.