OpenFive is looking for a Characterization Lead. The SOC IP Team is responsible for all in-house soft and hard IPs. As an employee you will have the opportunity to work on any of the IPs in our portfolio which are as follows:
- 100G/400G Ethernet
- Memory Controllers and SoftPHYs
- High Throughput/Low Latency Interlaken Controllers
- D2D Controllers
We are a team with soft boundaries across teams and it is possible for you to work on one or more of these IPs from time to time. You would also get the opportunity to work on these IPs targeted for the latest tech nodes from different foundries Ex 5nm, 7nm etc. We also tapeout test-chips on a
regular basis to prove our IPs in Silicon. This provides an excellent opportunity for you to learn the entire tapeout process and post-silicon validation as well.
We are looking for IP characterization engineer with at least 8-10 years of experience in characterization experience for high-speed interfaces. The candidate should have experience in validating and characterizing high speed interfaces like DDR3/4/5, PCIE, 25/56/112G Serdes.
- Ability to come up with a validation and characterization plan for any of the high-speed IPs in our current Portfolio.
- Good protocol knowledge for DDR3/4/5
- Expertise in operation and usage of lab equipment such has high-speed scopes , logic analyzers thermal heads etc.
- Ability to provide board design requirements for effective debug of the IPs
- Ability to manage and track the entire validation of test-chips
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit openfive.com.