proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for CAD Engineer with backend physical design experience to join our team.
- BSc in Computer Science
- 2+ Years’ experience as a CAD Engineer
- Experienced in C++/ python & Unix
- Experience in TCL – Advantage
- Experience in design automation on top of EDA tools solutions – Advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be part of a super-team that builds CAD desktop applications for EDA solutions
- Develop code and create unit tests
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.