Website Vayavya Labs
Experience: 4 to 7 yrs
Automotive embedded systems is a rapidly growing field. Embedded Software development has a large role in the automotive industry of today.
We are looking for experienced engineers who have experience in Board bring-up, Kernel level programming on Linux.
As a part of the ADAS team, you will
- Involved in the development and validation of the latest ADAS platform. As an Automotive developer, your work involves bringing up boot-loaders and drivers for the platform.
Key Technical Skills:
- Experience in hardware oriented / embedded firmware development
- Extensive embedded Linux user space and kernel development
- Excellent programming skills in C
- Board bring-up expertise and excellent debugging skills
- Ability to work with bootloaders and Board Support Packages
- Experience in writing various peripheral drivers
Key Non-Technical Skills:
- Self-managed and ability to learn and adapt
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with customer interactions (Good to have)
Vayavya Labs is a growing Embedded software Tools & Services firm. The firm is known for its technology & R&D initiatives to differentiate from the competition. With 12 patents in the field of Embedded software, Automation Tools, Domain-Specific Languages, Compiler Tech we are also driving industry standards to realize Software-Driven Verification to solve complex problems of EDA, ESL and Semiconductor domain.
We are building a team that will be responsible for quality assurance of products that will be shipped to customers across the globe.
If you are interested in the role please email your resumes to email@example.com, specifying “ Board Support Package – BSP” in the subject line. This is an immediate requirement and we are looking for someone who can join us quickly.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit vayavyalabs.com.