Looking for a high energy, results driven Human Resource professional to join a dynamic, fast paced technology company in its Bay Area Headquarters. You will partner closely with leaders and managers to help them achieve their business goals, proposing and implementing people and culture related initiatives that help deliver sustainable high performance.
This Associate HR Business Partner role (HRBP) provides HR support to the Application Engineering within our Worldwide Field Organization. As their primary HR contact, you will deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to the organization, advising and supporting leaders and managers on workforce planning, compensation practices, employee relations, performance management, talent development and retention. You will also provide coaching to managers on how to handle a wide range of people related challenges.
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner and thrive in a collaborative and culturally diverse environment, be solutions driven and have an ability and passion to bring new ideas to the table.
- Serves as an HR Business partner to all levels of the organization, facilitates implementation of Center of Excellence (COE) driven programs, identifies and proposes solutions involving talent acquisition, retention, engagement and development and provides coaching and advice to positively impact organizational performance.
- Leverages understanding of the business’ organization and goals to anticipate need for changes, proactively engages with business unit leadership to maximize efficiency through workforce planning, organization design and structure.
- Partners with HR COEs to identify programs and specialist insights that can help scale the business.
- Results driven with the ability and passion to bring new ideas to the table
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the HR field
- BA or BS degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with technical teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience in influencing and applying critical thinking skills to assess and address complex problems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.