US West – ASIC Sales Director
Alphawave IP is looking for a new US Western Regional Sales Director to join our exciting and dynamic team to prospect and build our sales funnel, close opportunities, and build long-lasting strategic relationships with new and existing ASIC customers for our ASIC business unit.
What You Will Do
- Defining, building, and growing sales funnel in Western US region
- Qualifying customer opportunities from a technical and commercial perspective and ern prioritizing opportunities based on value to Alphawave’s short/long-term business interests.
- Building, nurturing, and maintaining long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their ASIC design requirements.
- Developing and executing account plans to achieve sales targets.
- Creating and communicating sales goals and seeking out new opportunities to achieve those goals; closing opportunities to meet or exceed objectives.
- Ensuring regular communication on the progress of sales opportunities and status of current customer engagements through the use of Alphawave’s CRM tool, emails, meetings and other forms of communications.
- Effectively communicating differentiation and value propositions through presentations and proposals
What You Will Need
- 10+ years of complex technical product sales to System and Chip companies.
- 5 years of proven Custom Logic product or ASIC sales experience.
- Strong technical foundation and interpersonal skills to understand and promote technologies and custom SoC solutions for cutting edge process nodes.
- Understanding of industry-specific trends and key drivers for market/technical trends.
- Familiarity with complex ASIC sales where value needs to be explained to the various stakeholders at the customer.
- Accustomed to working with ASIC engineering at customers and at Alphawave to define key customer requirements including performance, power and IP to develop an optimized proposal based on customer requirements.
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Extremely detail oriented
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if your application is selected to proceed in our hiring process
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.