Soitec is a company listed in the SBF 120 index which operates upstream of the microelectronics value chain. Our innovative semiconductor materials are essential to the operation of smartphones and the deployment of 5G. They also offer numerous opportunities for connected automobiles, electric and autonomous vehicles and embedded intelligence in connected objects.
This position gives us an incredible responsibility, which inspires us every day: making possible the massive adoption of technological innovations while considerably limiting their environmental impact, in a logic of responsible innovation and sustainable development.
What does the job consist?
- After 5 weeks of external training provided by an approved organization, join Maxime and Guillaume’s teams working in a high-tech context under a professionalization contract.
- Certified, this training will provide you with the basics of logistics and will allow you to evolve with ease within our teams.
The logistics agent position is very versatile:
- You ensure the reception of our raw materials and our spare parts, the reception control, the integration into the information system (ERP) and their storage.
- You are also the interface for our various production lines and our logistics providers for whom you manage all flows.
- You ensure the storage and then packaging of the products to be shipped in accordance with the associated standards and procedures.
- You monitor inventories in our stores on a daily basis
- With a view to continuous improvement, you also participate in working groups concerning quality, safety, the environment and work organization.
Requirements & qualifications
- A person in the field, beginner or experienced in logistics wishing to enroll in this environment for the long term and enhance your skills through a certifying training course (RNCP/RS code: 34860)
- Because our products are very fragile and our processes are complex, you are recognized for your great rigor and good organization. You know how to react to hazards and changes in priorities.
- You are looking for versatility in your missions and are comfortable with office tools.
- And because logistics is above all teamwork, you know how to communicate about your activity, know how to manage it independently and you contribute to the good atmosphere in the store.
- If you find yourself in this profile, then the teams are impatiently waiting for you!
Training period: from 04/09/23 to 3/10/2023
Working hours: Alternating day shift: 5:20 a.m. – 1:26 p.m. / 1:20 p.m. – 9:26 p.m.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-soitec.icims.com.