To promote VeriSilicon products and services to customers in Japan and support customers in Japan to define specification and develop their systems through extensive hardware and software knowledge.
- Bachelor’s in computer engineering, electronics engineering, or related field.
- To prepare and do presentations to customers and show demonstrations on VeriSilicon software development kit and/or demo-board under supervise by managements.
- To draft development contract for customers and have approval from VeriSilicon legal team.
- To document the meeting minutes, follow customer’s questions and respond to them.
- To communicate with VeriSilicon related division and customers to satisfy customer’s needs.
- 5+ years experience as an application engineer for System-on-Chip.
- Furthermore 5+ years experience to support customers define specification and HW and SW design for Consumer, Automotive or Industrial Systems.
- Extensive Knowledge in semiconductor technology and software, such as C/C++, Java, Perl, Oven-VX/CL etc.
- Read/Write/Speak skill of English, TOEIC scores should be 600+.
- To live in Tokyo or Kanagawa pref,, Japan.
- To have strong perseverance and motivation to support customers.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.