Website Flex Logix
Flex Logix develops industry-leading AI inference engines and we are the #1 provider of eFPGA solutions. Our InferX X1 is the industry’s fastest and most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that brings AI to high-volume applications, surpassing competitor’s performance at 1/7th size and much lower price. InferX X1 is available as a chip, PCIe board and M.2 board. InferX X1 is working and running YOLOv3 today and starts production shipments this summer. Our Inference Compiler is easy to use (we take in neural network models in TensorFlowLite and ONNX) and our APIs for Infer X1 allow rapid integration by the customer. Our architecture is covered by dozens of patents and is highly differentiated giving us a sustainable competitive advantage.
We recently completed a $55M funding round.
We are looking for a hands-on Staff System QA Engineer to join our team to move our board products from engineering phase to production. You will own, define and implement the InferX X1P1 board that offers the most efficient AI inference acceleration for edge AI workloads. You will also work on X1M which allows you to put high performance AI inference anywhere. You will work on hardware and System QA tasks, which include the functionality verification, 4-corner testing and error handling verification for current and future system products.
- Own, define and implement the X1P1 & X1M HW and System QA tasks, which include the functionality verification, 4-corner testing and error handling verification for current and future system products
- Working closely with JDM partner, own, define and implement the HW and SW aspect of the Manufacturing Product Test Env Development for the system products
- Be the lead architect on defining how to the test our product during the manufacturing process
- Own and run the system Compatibility Test Matrix
- Be a major contributor in the customer escalation and failure analysis process
- Be the first level interface to our customers regarding our system products
- Provide review feedbacks to board architecture, schematics and layouts during the product design cycles
- Be a major contributor in the chip and board bring-up, automate and run the test scripts, and provide input to the architects on the config settings
- Hands-on experience for multiple generations of HW System QA cycles from early design proto-types to production and manufacture production experience is strongly preferred
- Understand how to implement System level automated scripts, and have experience working with Manufacturing engineers to implement the product test environment.
- On the system side, the engineer should have solid computer architecture knowledge
- Understand the PCIe system architecture and the protocol and familiar with DDR, I2C, USB bus protocol
- Be very familiar with Linux OS programming interface and fluent with Python, Expect, Perl and C and C++ programming
- Passionate about being part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is changing the way chips and boards are architecture, designed and programmed
- Must be an entrepreneurial, innovative problem solver and willing to work hard
- Past design experience with schematics, board layout and debug experiences
- Be a self-learner, organized, can perform the task with minimum guidance
- BSEE/MSEE with relevant industry experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit flex-logix.com.