Website Flex Logix
Flex Logix is the leading provider of reconfigurable computing technology for both AI inference and eFPGA IP solutions. Our offerings push the leading edge of hardware, software and system design; pioneering new approaches to important problems.
- Our InferX X1 is the industry’s most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that brings AI to the masses in high-volume applications by providing a new silicon efficient dynamic logic paradigm for inference processing. InferX achieves GPU-level inference performance with a fraction of the die area and memory footprint.
- Our EFLX embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP enables any SOC design to flexibly handle changing protocols, standards, algorithms, and customer requirements and enables reconfigurable accelerators that speeds key workloads up to 1000x compared to a general purpose processor. EFLX eFPGA is available in a wide range of process technologies and supports designs ranging from low cost microcontrollers to 5G baseband processing solutions.
Flex Logix is seeking Inference SoC (System on Chip) and Logic Design Engineers to join our team. You would be developing the SoC RTL that controls our Inference SoCs and interfaces and the “Softlogic” RTL that controls the execution of the compute kernels of our neural network model operators. You’ll be working with software engineers, marketing specialists, physical design engineers, verification engineers, & deep learning scientists, to implement the features needed to accelerate the next generation of machine learning algorithms.
- Develop chips that accelerate the execution of neural networks.
- Own major portions of our chips; developing them from concept through execution and silicon brings up support.
- Provide technical leadership in solving new and challenging problems that require coordination with other hardware, software and system engineering teams.
- Work in every stage of silicon development: specification, coding, verification, timing closure and post-silicon validation for SoC to deliver microarchitecture and RTL for the full SoC.
- BS/MSEE/CE/CS with a minimum of 10 years of experience designing functional units or SOC RTL.
- Proven track record on delivering micro-architecture and RTL code that works on Silicon and meets timing for high-speed designs.
- Extensive experience coding Verilog or SystemVerilog RTL.
- Experience interfacing with internal and 3rd party IP suppliers.
- Experience scripting in Python or Perl.
- Experience running Lint, CDC, and other static quality checks.
- Experience with starting designs from scratch.
- Familiarity with memory architecture in SoCs.
- Familiarity with DDR and PCIe standards.
- Familiarity with NoC or AXI Crossbars.
- Experience with low power design techniques.
- Proven track record of first pass silicon success.
- Familiarity with C or C++ coding.
- Knowledge of computer architecture, especially in systolic arrays.
- Experience with FPGA design and emulation.
- Experience with FPGA and ASIC EDA tools.
We are looking for passionate team members, to be part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is changing chip architecture. Must be entrepreneurial, innovative problem solver, willing to work hard and have fun.
As we continue to grow and expand our company, we are hiring for all office locations. You must live near one of our main offices located in: Mountain View (CA), Austin (TX), Chicago (IL) or Vancouver (BC). We offer a flexible work schedule.
You must have US citizenship or permanent residency (“green card”) or hold a current H1-B visa to work in United States.
Flex Logix recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit flex-logix.com.