- This event has passed.
Embedded Vision Summit
May 16 @ 8:00 AM - May 19 @ 5:00 PM
Why attend? It’s a First-Rate Program with Powerful Insights into Practical Visual AI.
Join us for four days of learning—from tutorials to deep-dive days, covering the latest technical insights, business trends and vision technologies—all with a focus on practical, deployable computer vision and visual AI. The Summit connects the theories from great academic conferences, like CVPR, to the concrete needs of innovators building real-world products.
4 Reasons the Embedded Vision Summit is Different from Other Conferences
In order to deliver real-world insights and know-how into the most current topics in the industry to our attendees, we have packed the program with learning opportunities, including:
Speakers and Sessions: Learn from the best and listen to over 100 expert speakers who actively work in the industry present on the latest applications, techniques, technologies and opportunities in computer vision and visual AI.
50+ Exhibitors and Hundreds of Demos: Visit the exhibitors on the exhibit floor and see their latest technologies that enable vision-based capabilities—processors, algorithms, software, sensors, developer tools, services and more! You’ll get to see technology in action by watching cool demos from building-block component suppliers to learn about new and existing solutions to your business and engineering challenges.
Enabling Technologies Track: If you’re a product developer, engineer or business leader looking for real-world, commercial technologies that will help you add visual intelligence and AI to your new products, you’ll want to attend this track’s sessions. You can see things, like:
- Processors and tools for deep-learning-based object recognition.
- Optimized software components for low-cost, energy-efficient, real-time vision.
- Frameworks and services for faster product development.
Building valuable business connections is crucial. At the Summit you can connect with engineers, marketers, executives—they’re all here! Here’s how:
- Q&A Sessions: Join in on post-talk Q&A sessions and have your important questions answered directly by the expert speakers.
- Meet the Exhibitors and Sponsors: Connect with key engineers and technologists from top computer vision building-block suppliers to learn about their latest processors, software, development tools and more.
- Mingle at the Technology Exhibits Reception. Wind down after the Summit on Tuesday, May 17, while meeting new folks, seeing awesome tech demos and enjoying a refreshing beverage or two.