ANSYS is the world’s leading provider of simulation software and simulation technologies with around 3,000 employees at more than 75 locations and a network of sales partners in over 40 countries. More than 200 employees at the Berlin, Darmstadt, Otterfing and Hanover locations work on innovative solutions for customers from almost all industrial sectors. This optimizes product development cycles and increases design security.
ANSYS medini Technologies AG has been developing solutions and tools for system analysis and design for the automotive and aviation industries for more than 10 years. An experienced, international team of software architects and safety specialists supports our customers in analyzing the functional safety of their products, in configuration and change management and in increasing the efficiency of system development.
We are looking for a committed person to strengthen our team in Berlin
Working students (m/f/d)
You are interested in expanding your knowledge in an exciting application environment. The functional safety of embedded systems (e.g. in the automotive sector or in aircraft construction) is a constantly growing market. Even as a career starter, you are directly involved in system development and have the opportunity to influence the design and properties of the systems and their components at the highest level. Through your work as a working student, you will learn new knowledge and skills in a future-oriented field of work.
The focal points of the activity are:
- Support of the Expert Team in the creation of training materials (slides, videos)
- Creation of demonstration examples for our tool Medini analyze
- Support in creating scripts to adapt Medini to customer-specific requirements
- Studies in computer science or other engineering sciences
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Enjoy working in a committed and international team
- We are looking for team players with great commitment and high quality standards and we offer you an interesting, varied and challenging job with very good personal development opportunities in an international, future-oriented and rapidly growing company.
- If you would like to accompany the latest technical innovations and are also interested in attractive remuneration, flexible working hours and a centrally located place of work – then apply!
- We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating the earliest possible starting date and the number of possible weekly working hours.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.