With us, you can shape the future!
As a pioneer in the field of NAND flash controllers, at Hyperstone we develop extremely reliable and secure controllers and their accompanying firmware for industrially demanding storage solutions. We empower the digital and connected world by reliably storing and protecting data. For this and many other exciting projects, we are looking for new colleagues who want to make a difference.
So, let’s get started – today rather than tomorrow. We are there when customers need a solution, and to achieve these goals, we are taking leaps we’ve never taken before. We trust in our expertise. We say: yes, sure!
Are you ready? Apply and become part of our team.
- You support us in 1st level support
- You are responsible for the installation and administration of hardware, e.g. smartphones or laptops
- You support new colleagues with the initial setup of the technical equipment
- You help the IT department set up workstations
- You are responsible for the support and supervision of the users
- You are responsible for the logistics around the shipment of hardware to our locations in Germany and Switzerland
- You support the creation of instructions for new applications and the preparation of data
- You will also be responsible for administrative tasks
We say “Yes sure” to you, if the following applies to you
- You are currently studying economics, informatics, engineering, mathematics or sciences with a relevant focus or in a comparable field.
- Initial experience through relevant internships or project work is desirable, but not a prerequisite.
- You are tech-savvy and confident in working with common windows applications, preferably also in a Linux environment.
- You have a good technical understanding of computer systems and networks.
- You are patient and friendly when explaining and demonstrating.
- Good german and english skills complete your profile.
Say “Yes sure” to us, if you want the following benefits
- Working in an international high-tech company
- company and team events
- Work life balance in a divers company
- Flexible working hours
- Living directly at the beautiful Lake Constance
- Open communication culture
- Further training and development opportunities
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.hyperstone.com.